Member of the Euricom Group
The group owns and operates:
- 11 rice processing mills
- 1 common and durum wheat processing mill
- 1 vertically integrated pasta production company
- 7 trading companies
Establishment of the pasta company “MAKVEL”.
Acquisition of the first pasta production plant by Pantelis Konstantinidis
Construction of a new pasta production plant.
Strategic alliance of MAKVEL S.A. with EURICOM S.p.A. and establishment of EURIMAC S.A.
Construction of the pasta production plant in Kilkis initially with 2 automated pasta production lines, a pasta packaging plant and a warehouse.
Construction of the durum wheat processing mill and durum wheat storage silos.
Construction of additional durum wheat storage silos.
Installation of the 3rd automated pasta production line.
Construction of the new warehouse.
Installation of the 4th automated pasta production line.
Construction of the rice husk burning boiler complex.
Installation of the 5th automated pasta production line and robot palletizers.
Increase of the durum wheat semolina production capacity in the durum wheat processing mill.
Installation of the 6th automated pasta production line and construction of additional durum wheat storage silos.
Quick Cook Pasta
Al Bronzo Pasta
Whole Wheat Pasta
5 Cereal Pasta
We are dedicated in the production of various pasta products made of 100% durum wheat semolina and their distribution all over the world.
A future full of our experience and passion for innovation.
- Strict selection of raw materials
- Modern technological infrastructure
- Concentration of all facilities in one location
- Full automation in all processes
- Necessary safety stocks for every product
- Flexible customer service
EURIMAC has an integrated quality assurance laboratory assuring that all raw materials, all pasta products and all processes are certified according to:
- Quality Management Systems EN ISO 9001
- Food Safety Management Systems EN ISO 22000
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- FSMA Preventative Controls and FSVP Preparedness
- IFS Food International Featured Standard
- Environmental Management Systems EN ISO 14001
- Energy Management Systems EN ISO 50001
- Verification Statement for the use of Green Energy
- Certification for 100% GREEK durum wheat semolina pasta production
- Certification for 100% ORGANIC durum wheat semolina pasta production
- Organic JAS Certification (Japanese Agricultural Standards)
- Halal Certification
- Kosher Certification
- GS1 Αssociation
Corporate Social Responsibility
EURIMAC applies corporate social responsibility strategy addressing 8 key issues:
- Charity: Donations to nonprofit organizations
- Employees: Establishment of family like work environment
- Suppliers: Maintenance of long-term relationships
- Customers: Emphasis to cost, quality & sustainability
- Mass media: Open communication channels
- Consumers: Development of new products
- Society: Provision of employment opportunities
- Natural Environment: Reduction of ecological footprint
Read our blog
Nourishing the world with 600 million dishes per year
Eurimac exports pasta to more than 50 countries all over the world.
EURIMAC supports its export orientation, participating every year in major international food trade fairs such as:
- ANUGA (DE)
- SIAL (FR)
- PLMA (NL)
- TUTTO FOOD (IT)
- FOODEX (JP)
- FOODEXPO (GR)