POLICY STATEMENT ON QUALITY, THE ENVIRONMENT, AND THE SAFETY / HYGIENE OF PRODUCTS
The pasta production company EURIMAC S.A., founded in 1996, owns its facilities located in the Industrial Area of Kilkis, Greece, and its primary activity is “PASTA PRODUCTION”.
The company has chosen as a means for its continuous development a clearly defined Policy on Product Safety and Environmental Protection. This policy reflects the company’s commitment to providing customers and end consumers with safe products that meet their requirements and comply with current legislation, while also establishing the company’s position and good reputation in the market.
To achieve this goal, the company has designed, developed, and implemented a Food Safety and Quality Management System and Environmental Protection in all stages of its production and operational processes, based on the requirements of the ISO 22000, IFS, BRC, ISO 9001, Halal, Kosher, and ISO 14001 standards.
The basic policy of quality, environment, and safety, guiding all actions of the company, is summarized as follows:
- To produce Halal products consistently and reliably according to prevailing Halal standards, fully ensuring the Muslim diet according to the religious requirements of consumers in the markets it serves.
- To continuously produce safe products in accordance with the requirements of predefined standards, regulatory guidelines, and customer demands, always with an emphasis on environmental protection.
- To achieve and maintain the quality and safety of its products at the level promised to customers, using the best available technology and expertise relative to the company’s economic capabilities.
- To store and distribute its products according to existing specifications with a particular focus on traceability conditions, preservation, and distribution.
- To inform its customers and plan improvements in quality, environment, and safety based on feedback.
- To maintain the appropriate food safety mindset among its workforce by
- taking a leadership role in the production of safe food and involving all employees in food safety practices.
- raising awareness about food safety risks and the importance of food safety and hygiene among all employees.
- ensuring open and clear communication among all employees, including the reporting of deviations and expectations.
- providing sufficient resources for safe and hygienic handling of food.
- To ensure continuous, comprehensive training and evaluation of its personnel to develop a quality consciousness and specialization in their tasks.
- To make continuous efforts to limit non-compliant products.
- To be reviewed for its continuous suitability and supported by measurable objectives.
- To provide financial and human resources that guarantee support for production processes and the achievement of continuous improvement and environmental performance.
The company operates with social sensitivity and responsibility regarding environmental matters and is committed to complying with the relevant Greek and European Environmental Legislation for its activities.
The company is dedicated to making tangible and methodical efforts to prevent pollution and continuously improve its environmental performance. For this reason, it has developed an action plan that ensures, with the active participation of all its employees, the continuous analysis, evaluation, and monitoring of the environmental aspects arising from its activities, focusing on those with the most significant environmental impact.
It is a strategic goal of the company to take all necessary measures to avoid, reduce, process, and reuse waste, as well as to manage resources (energy, water, primary and auxiliary materials) rationally, applying the best available technologies.
The continual improvement and strengthening of a sincere and constructive relationship with its customers are a primary goal of the business. The company strives to provide the best possible service to its customers, both in terms of product delivery and information.